About Focus St. Louis
A locally-based nonprofit, FOCUS St. Louis® is committed to creating regional solutions through community leadership. We bring people together, help find the common ground and make progress happen.
With the support and influence of nearly 1,000 members and more than 4,000 graduates of its long-standing leadership programs, FOCUS St. Louis serves as a unique regional catalyst for positive community change. The organization works for the good of the entire 16-county, bi-state region.
To create a cooperative, thriving region by engaging citizens in active leadership roles and to influence positive community change.
- Develops Leadership by providing cutting-edge programs for civic and business leaders, young professionals, executives, youth and educators.
- Influences Policy by sparking region-wide dialogue and problem-solving, facilitating collaborative efforts, driving task force initiatives and informing policy-makers.
- Promotes Community Connections through activities that provide access to knowledge and information. FOCUS provides opportunities for people to see things from new perspectives, and cross boundaries and build networks necessary to effect change in today’s complex society.
- Good Governance
- Racial Equality and Social Justice
- Quality Educational Opportunities
- Sustainable Infrastructure
- Citizen Involvement
- Quality Leadership
- Regional Perspective
- Community Consensus
- Focused Outcomes